8.2.07

Japan Ocean Ethics


I do not want to wade into international relations issues in this blog. This blog is about integrating green thinking into your life. However, I run across so many articles and websites everyday about the destruction of sea creatures in Japan or by citizens of Japan and I just wanted to post three links related to these issues. I know a lot of people from all over the world have read this blog, so I hope that they are aware of the types of things that are happening in Japan in relation to animals there. Bad things happen to animals everyday, all over the world so I don't mean to point fingers. However, this has captured my attention for a while and I publish this blog. Regardless of traditions, there are some behaviors that are inexcusable.
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/12/22/giant-squid-captured-live-on-video-then-dead-on-hook/

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer

No comments:

Post a Comment