12.2.07

Green Valentines

I have been scouring the internet to find "Green Valentines" ideas for your eco-friendly lover. Unfortunately, the ideas I found were very lame. I give people credit for trying, but "take public transportation to dinner instead of driving" isn't exactly groundbreaking stuff.I guess I'll make my own pathetic attempt at suggestions below...


  • Plant a tree together. The tree can grow and blossom, just like your love (aww)

Use pictures, old movie tickets, or other paper souvenirs to make a thoughtful card.

"Adopt" a furry endangered pet online

Make chocolate covered organic strawberries at home instead of buying heavily packaged chocolates.

So there you go, my brilliant contributions to help you show your love this Valentines Day. Enjoy!

PS - Click on the advertisements to the right. They relate to the blog AND they keep "Green Piece Blog" renewable!

No comments:

Post a Comment