5.3.07

100th Post!

Of course I realize that this blog is less than a grain of sand in the vast desert that is the blogosphere. However, I've been pleasantly surprised by the interest this site has received by folks seeking intuitive ways to incoporate greener living into their life.


I selfishly started this blog as a way to educate myself on practical techniques to intergrate environmentally conscious behaviors into my everyday routine. Since then, myself and many others have learned together how to reduce our energy usage, improve our recycling routine, decrease our consumption impact, and stay up-to-date on the political environment that greatly affects the actual environment.

Thanks for visiting again and again. Theres more to learn about our world and our best life in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment