Today is a big day for anyone living in the 22 states with primaries and caucuses where they will cast a vote for the Presidential nominee of their party. After all the hype and excitement winds down, the decision you make should obviously be based on which candidate agrees with you on the issues and is best positioned to bring their ideas into fruition.
I generally try to parse out the rhetoric from actual accomplishments. Thats why I have blogged both the campaign promises of the candidates AND their records. In case the environment is an issue that is as important to you in this election as it is to me, I have listed out all the blog posts I've done on the 2008 Presidential Election below. I hope whatever information you're looking for is found in one of these posts.
Remember, one of the Green Pieces is voting green. Stay informed and don't forget to vote!
- McCain and the Environment
- Obama vs. Clinton on the Environment
- With Obama, is it the 1970's Again?
- Ron Paul's Environmental Issues
- Ron Paul's Environmental Q&A
- Republicans Divided Over Warming
- Hillary on the Sputnik Anniversary
- Ron Paul's Environmental Policies
- 2008 Candidate Environmental Policies, Part I
- 2008 Candidate Environmental Policies, Part II
- Carter Endorses Edwards' Environmental Stance
- Hillary Clinton's Updated Energy Policy
- McCain Concerned About Gas & Vilsack Out
- McCain Believes Global Warming
- 2008 Candidates and the Environment UPDATE
- Hillary's Energy Idea
- Barack Obama's Environmental Policy
- Presidential Candidates on the Environment